Terms and conditions of Dennis O’Grady Limited
It is understood that Dennis O’Grady Ltd will rely upon the information provided by the client. Our services are not intended to, and accordingly will not result in the expression of an opinion on the Financial Statements in so far as third parties are concerned, or in the fulfilling of any statutory audit requirements. It is understood that during preparation of the Financial Statements and Taxation Returns Dennis O’Grady Ltd will not be specifically investigating non-compliance with laws and regulations. However, should anything come to light of this nature during this process, we will bring that to the client’s attention.
Dennis O’Grady Ltd claims a lien over all books and records in our possession until all work has been performed and all fees rendered have been paid.
Dennis O’Grady Ltd will hold a scanned copy of your accounting records used for the completion of Accounts/ Tax returns. All original documents are returned to the client. It is the client’s responsibility to store these records for an appropriate period.
Conditions and responsibilities
It is understood and agreed that:
- The client will provide Dennis O’Grady Ltd with accurate and complete information necessary to compile the financial statements;
- The client accepts responsibility for all records and information supplied to Dennis O’Grady Ltd and the client accepts responsibility for any failure to supply Dennis O’Grady Ltd with all relevant records and information;
- The financial statements will not be audited;
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the footers on the financial statements and reference to Dennis O’Grady Ltd as accountants are not deleted.
- The financial statements will be prepared in accordance with the generally accepted accounting practice which includes financial reporting standards;
- Uninformed readers could be misled unless they are aware of the possible limitations of the financial statements and our limited involvement.
Dennis O’Grady Ltd can provide a fixed price agreement if this is preferable. Please contact our office to discuss.
The current fee charges are from $86.00 -> $239.00 per hour depending on the level of expertise required.
Fee charges apply to meetings, written & email advice and any phone consultations in lieu of meetings.
Fees charged for consultancy work outside are based on our standard hourly rates and billed as the work progresses plus the reimbursement of direct expenses.
Fees charged for liaising with the IRD to resolve any tax matters, disputes and objections are based on our standard hourly rates and billed as the work progresses plus the reimbursement of direct expenses.
It is understood that Dennis O’Grady Ltd has the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 1.92% per month, and that all accounts are due for payment 14 days, after the invoice date. The charging of such interest will be at Dennis O’Grady Ltd discretion. It is also understood that any collection costs incurred will be fully recoverable from the client.
Unless stated otherwise all fees quoted are GST exclusive.